HomeQ&AMeaning of this phrase please: Attendo con ansia di parlare e di apprendimento più su di te

Meaning of this phrase please: Attendo con ansia di parlare e di apprendimento più su di te

0

Can you please translate this for me

Attendo con ansia di parlare e di apprendimento più su di te

posted by dgerano
I think that 'piu' is Italian not Spanish - FELIZ77, JUL 20, 2010

1

Hello Dgerano. Welcome to the Forum.

This is a Spanish-English learning site. The phrase you have submitted is in Italian. I suggest you look for an Italian translation site, if you will require assistance with that language.

You may be able to get an acceptable result with the Google translator service.

Good luck!

posted by Gekkosan
are you sure Gekko? - Kiwi-Girl, JUL 20, 2010
Yes. Yes I am. - Gekkosan, JUL 20, 2010
So am I ! - chicasabrosa, JUL 20, 2010
0

Here is the result you get when you run the proferred sentence through the Italian-English Google Translator

I look forward to talking and learning more about you

And Italian-Spanish

Espero poder hablar y aprender más acerca de usted

I'd say that Kavuverdiano is remarkably similar to Italian, for a language with Portuguese and African roots...

Here's a sample of Kavuverdiano:

English:

That woman with whom I met yesterday was worried because she forgot her children at school, and when she went to seek them she didn’t see them. Someone reminded her that her children were needing some material for a research, and so she found them at the library searching what they needed. To thank to everyone who helped her, she started speaking, telling how she was glad from the bottom of her heart.

Kavuverdiano - Creole:

Quêl mudjêr cú quêm m’ encôntra ónti stába priocupáda púrqui êl sqêci dí sês minínus nâ scóla, í cándu êl bâi procurâ-’s êl câ olhâ-’s. Alguêm lembrâ-’l quí sês minínus sâ tâ pricisába dí material pâ úm pesquisa, entõ êl bâi encontrâ-’s nâ biblioteca tâ procúra úqui ês cría. Pâ gradêci â túdu quêm djudâ-’l, êl cumêça tâ fála, tâ flâ cômu êl stába contênti di fúndu di curaçãu.

I am fairly familiar with Portuguese, and somewhat familiar with Italian. The original text looks much more like Italian than like Portuguese to me...

But I could be wrong - once... wink

edited by Gekkosan
posted by Gekkosan
That's funny English lol jeje - Kiwi-Girl, JUL 20, 2010
Yeah - it's some fictional text they have on the Wkipedia entry for Kavuverdiano. - Gekkosan, JUL 20, 2010
Here is the result you get when you run the proferred sentence through the Italian-English Google Translator Espero poder hablar y aprender más acerca de usted - Kiwi-Girl, JUL 20, 2010
I'm pretty sure that one's Spanish :p - Kiwi-Girl, JUL 20, 2010
ah you're probably right but Kabuverdianu sounds so much more exotic :) - Kiwi-Girl, JUL 20, 2010
Ja, ja, ja! I'm glad that you do have the disctinction between Spanish and English clear! ;-) I fixed it, thank you. And yes Kabuverdianu definitely sounds much more interesting than Italian. :-) - Gekkosan, JUL 20, 2010
me too, I was starting to think I had gone crazy - seeing Kabuverdianu when it's Italian, English when it's Spanish - ay ay ay! :p - Kiwi-Girl, JUL 20, 2010
0

Hi there this is not Spanish - I think it is Kabuverdianu. So you'll probably be more likely to get a good translation if you kind find a Kabuerdianu forum smile

aka - Cape Verdean Creole

Cape Verdean Creole is a language spoken on the islands of Cape Verde. It is a Creole language of Portuguese basis, it is the mother tongue of nearly all Cape Verdeans, and it is used as a second language by descendents of Cape Verdeans in other countries.

Hope that helps smile

edited by Kiwi-Girl
posted by Kiwi-Girl
Are you pulling our collective legs? What makes you say this, and moreover be so sure? - Gekkosan, JUL 20, 2010
Ja ja, I thought that too when the name came up (http://www.ruphus.com/identify/) but it turns out it is a real language (see the attached info from one of many other sites) :) - Kiwi-Girl, JUL 20, 2010