HomeQ&AWhat is the best hotel you have stayed at, with a Spanish name ?

What is the best hotel you have stayed at, with a Spanish name ?

1

edited by --Mariana--
posted by coma
Actually, I've always used my own name when staying at a hotel! - LateToDinner, JUL 22, 2010
Good point. - coma, JUL 22, 2010

2

Wow that is difficult since I have very much enjoyed staying in every Spanish hotel I have ever visited lol I have to say that for me it is the Hotel Brisamar in Pineda de Mar in the region of Catalunya, Spain, as the staff are soooo friendly and I have been there many times with a Christian Company from England called Oak Hall. The friendliness of the staff is what sets it apart from other hotels in the local area. What it lacks in the facilities or amenities of the hotel it makes up for in the Kind, friendly service of the Owners/Managers; Ricardo and Maria and their son, Enríque and his wife (I think his wife is called Nala???

Wuah! Es dificil decir porque he disfrutado mucho de quedar en todos los hoteles españoles que he visitado antes. tongue wink

Tengo que decir que para mí es el Hotel Brisamar en Pineda de Mar en la región de Catalunya, España porque el personal de hotel tanto simpático y he estado ahí muchas veces con una empresa Cristiano de Inglaterra que se llama OakHall.

edited by LateToDinner
posted by FELIZ77
Just thought I would add a picture for you, hope you don't mind. :) - LateToDinner, JUL 22, 2010
That should be it, but if I got the wrong one - please let me know! - LateToDinner, JUL 22, 2010
Beautiful architecture ! - coma, JUL 22, 2010
Yes that is exactly right Late thank you :) - FELIZ77, JUL 22, 2010
You scored ok on that one Feliz! - LateToDinner, JUL 22, 2010
The staff can make your stay so much more enjoyable ! The place could look amazing but without equally amazing people, it's like a hot car with a blown engine. - coma, JUL 23, 2010
2

In Barcelona last October. Here's a photo I took.

edited by 002262dd
posted by 002262dd
Hi, Joe. We would say 'here is a photo' or 'here's a photo'. And is that OcBizLaw in the picture ... looks just like his avatar! - LateToDinner, JUL 21, 2010
Looks inviting; love the stone work ! - coma, JUL 22, 2010
2

Mission Inn

Ok, it isn't really a Spanish name (well, sort of) and I didn't really stay there but they sure have a great Sunday Champagne Buffett Brunch. And at Christmas time, they sure do decorate!

posted by LateToDinner
Fantastic structure ! - coma, JUL 22, 2010
2

alt textIf dogbert's La Quinta was any relation to the La Quinta that I stayed at, there would have been much more to say! So here is ''a thousand words''

edited by LateToDinner
posted by LateToDinner
Wow defintely worth a vote probably 4 votes lol just from me alone lol - FELIZ77, JUL 20, 2010
Thank you, but I only stayed there ... the Hotel deserves the votes! And you are right, at least 4! - LateToDinner, JUL 20, 2010
Took my wife there for our 10th annviersary. Very romantic. Excellent golf. - petersenkid2, JUL 21, 2010
An oasis in the mountains. Nice - coma, JUL 22, 2010
1

That's easy since I can only think of one hotel I've stayed at with a Spanish name: La Quinta.

posted by 008f2974
I am discovering that not all LaQuinta are created the same. - coma, JUL 22, 2010
True. Amongst the La Quintas that I have stayed at, La Quinta Real in Saltillo, MX is the best, although I'm not sure if it is part of the La Quinta chain or not. - 008f2974, JUL 23, 2010