HomeQ&AWhere can I go online that will teach me spanish for free?

Where can I go online that will teach me spanish for free?

0

I want to be able to go on this website when I feel. A online website that's free. A website that's going to quiz my knowledge. A website that's going to help me progress to becoming a better Spanish speaker.

edited by Jsanthara
posted by carrolannn94
Welcome to the forum. Please note that we also have English learners here, so we like to use proper capitalization, spelling, punctuation and grammar. Besides, you'll need it in Spanish, so you might as well use it in English. - KevinB, JUL 19, 2010

2

This site's pretty good for that. Check out the Learning tab for lessons, there's a good dictionary, the automatic translators will give you a decent clue, and then there's this forum. Welcome.

edited by KevinB
posted by KevinB
1

The BBC language , they have courses in just about any language you want . They

send you a 12 week course 1 per week which are quite good and Free.

posted by ray76
1

I agree with Kevin, this site is a very good resource. I hope you give it a shot, but if it doesn't suit you then you could try StudySpanish.com, or Livemocha.com. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

posted by Jsanthara
0

can you take any english question/phrase and translate it from english to spanish?

posted by missyreed
Yes. But this is a learning site. It's not a translation service. We're all trying to learn how to do what you just asked. - KevinB, JUL 20, 2010