HomeQ&AWhich of these would be a correct reponse to the question "¿Que tiempo hace?"

Which of these would be a correct reponse to the question "¿Que tiempo hace?"

1

a. Son las dos y media de la tarde. b. Voy a pasear. c. Es la primavera. b. Está lloviendo.

posted by tttylersamone
Hey ttt! You might want to unaccecpt and relook! - LateToDinner, JUL 20, 2010

1

c. Es la primavera

posted by puamana
This answer is not correct. - Nicole-B, JUL 19, 2010
I flagged it and voted it up so that the person won't be penalized 10 pts. for trying to help. - 0074b507, JUL 20, 2010
ok, I am unflagging, but this answer is NOT correct, good catch nicole - 00494d19, JUL 20, 2010
2

Está lloviendo

posted by kerflop
The Idea was to try to get them to try to do their own homework ... to at least attempt it. - LateToDinner, JUL 20, 2010
I am sorry... I thought it was one of the games again... Guess I should be a little more dilligent in my posting... - kerflop, JUL 21, 2010
2

Está lloviendo of course.

edited by kenwilliams
posted by kenwilliams
Ken only answered a day later. I'm sure the poster has moved on to other methods of cheating by now. jeje - Nicole-B, JUL 20, 2010
Since the wrong answer was chosen, it is probably a good idea that Ken provided any new beginners with the correct one. - Nicole-B, JUL 20, 2010
1

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Which one do you think it is? smile Someone will let you know if you are correct.

posted by Nicole-B
Good try Nicole ... the others didn't realize you wanted tttyler to do her own homework. - LateToDinner, JUL 20, 2010
Gracias. It is always a bit frustrating when one of us try to enforce the "no homework" rule and someone else provides the answer five minutes later. :( - Nicole-B, JUL 20, 2010
0

I think you should re- ask the question saying:¿Hace que tiempo? esta lloviendo. In spanish we don't say : que tiempo hace esta lloviendo..... the correct way is to say: ¿ hace que tiempo esta lloviendo? or ¿hace cuanto esta lloviendo?

posted by liliespi
I have had native speakers ask me "¿Que tiempo hace?" before... Never the way you posted though... - kerflop, JUL 21, 2010