HomeQ&A'Patti mi telefono me lo robaro pero tengo el chi .....

'Patti mi telefono me lo robaro pero tengo el chi .....

1

''Patti mi telefono me lo robaro pero tengo el chi no piense que te es holvidado te llebo en mi corazon besos te quiero mucho'', so from what I understand you take the "h" away from holvidado, no idea about "chi" or "llebo". So I think he saying that he's lost without his phone but don't worry I'm still in his heart ??? Thanks for helping.

edited by 00494d19
posted by Patricial

1

I think that he is trying to tell you that his phone was stolen. (robaron) No idea about "chi".

llebo=llevo and you are correct: he is saying that doesn't want you to think that he has forgotten you and that you are still in his heart . Kisses. He loves you dearly.

Heidita explains about the phone chip (simm or memory card??)

thank you, he always gets the "v" and "b" mixed up. - Patricial, JUL 19, 2010
yes, memory card, jeje, it is often pronounced shi...here i n spain too, no p, very funny to see it written though - 00494d19, JUL 19, 2010
(Funny) kisses, he loves you dearly, I can hear that being said.... - margaretbl, JUL 19, 2010
1

Patricia, welcome, "chi"...that is so funny, he means chip