HomeQ&AI will be visiting Cozumel Mexico in a week and would love to hear advice on must-see attractions.

I will be visiting Cozumel Mexico in a week and would love to hear advice on must-see attractions.

2

Thank you!

posted by sstasiak

0

Welcome to the forum and while this isn't a travel guide I will say I hope you are a scuba diver and if not, take a "resort course" which is an introduction to diving. You will never regret it!!

posted by Yeser007
2

Hi and welcome to the SpanishDict forum!! grin

Hopefully, some member with experience in traveling to Cozumel will come along and give you some advice.

Have fun on your trip and remember to practice your Spanish every chance you get, even if it's just saying "Qué tenga un buen día" to the waiters.

2

There is a day trip out of Cancun to Chichen Itza the seventh world wonder. Definitely worth seeing smile

posted by MattM