HomeQ&AWhere can you find your flashcards that you have already made?

Where can you find your flashcards that you have already made?

1

I made a group of flashcards and then i made another, but I cant find the old one. smile

edited by MacFadden
posted by Tahlia101
Just changed the category of your question and added an 'e' to 'where'. Hope you don't mind. :) - MacFadden, JUL 17, 2010

0

Hello, and welcome to the forum. Go to your profile (at the top of the page you're on, just click on your user name and this will take you there.) Then just scroll down to where it says 'Personal Sets' under 'Flashcards' in bold. I tried to include a link to the flashcard set you were thinking of, but there are no flashcard sets listed on your profile. Maybe you have them set as unlisted. In this case, you may or may not have to click on Flashcards just under the SpanishDict logo, scroll down until you see 'Browse All Flashcard Sets' and click on the 'My Sets' tab. Update: Okay, nevermind; I checked and you should be able to see all your sets on your profile page even if you set them as unlisted.

edited by MacFadden
posted by MacFadden
1

thank you i would vote you but im new and i dont have enough reputation

posted by Tahlia101
We can fix that. - 0074b507, JUL 18, 2010
You're most welcome. - MacFadden, JUL 18, 2010