HomeQ&ASong of the week 14: con toda palabra

Song of the week 14: con toda palabra

3

...omg... my computer broke down yesterday and I couldn't post song of the week (and Spanish dictionary I have is only here), and somehow today when I restarted it countless times it is working again! Slowly, but working, I am so happy grin

So this is a weekly thread again - song of the week to share music in Spanish.

• Watch a video, read the lyrics and let the discussion flow. Tell us your opinion about the song, the singer or a group, or about what are they singing about. Below the link are the lyrics where you can find some keywords.
  • Post your answers in both English and Spanish (first the language that you're learning).
  • The best answer will be chosen by the number of votes and corrections.

It is amazing to read your opinions, especially the previous ones about old songs, I know it's a time-taking thread so just few are participating, but I am very happy about those wink

Thank you!

This time I introduce a song by Lhasa - Con Toda Palabra: link text

Letra:

Con toda palabra Con toda sonrisa Con toda mirada Con toda caricia

Me acerco al agua Bebiendo tu beso La luz de tu cara La luz de tu cuerpo

Es ruego el quererte Es canto de mudo Mirada de ciego Secreto desnudo

Me entrego a tus brazos Con miedo y con calma Y un ruego en la boca Y un ruego en el alma

Me acerco al fuego Que todo lo quema La luz de tu cara La luz de tu cuerpo

edited by swing
posted by swing
Thank you that was so beautiful, I was off with the fairies. - ray76, JUL 13, 2010

1

¡Qué chido video! Me gusta que escogiste una canción que tiene palabras despacios.

(What a cool video! I like that you chose a song that has slow words.)

edited by --Mariana--
this singer reminds me Janis Joplin a lot ;) - swing, JUL 13, 2010