HomeQ&AAnd the winner is....Our Saturday chat was great fun and we played a game;)

And the winner is....Our Saturday chat was great fun and we played a game;)

3

So on my group I had the following participants:

Beth, Charlius, markbaker, nametaken, Timothy, Silent hero, Goyo, Sanlee

Special welcome to the newcomers Silent Hero and Beth, as well as Nizhoni!! grin

Well, we played this game, which jen came up with....nobody could say yes or no, and that is really tough in Spanishwink

Trust me, this was the funniest chat ever, everybody trying to wriggle out of saying si y no...

They were doing fine,,,so I said, ok, my turn, I am asking questions, and I must say, the winner on that part was Greg! It was really difficult to make him slip and he had learnt all those alternatives I had suggested. it took me an inside joke to make him say: síiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...and everybody was rolling on the floor! LOL

Well, I hope you enjoyed it and here are the results:

The numbers are the times si or no was used:

Silent hero: 4

Jennny, 1

Markbaker : 2

SAndy: 1

Timothy: 4

Charlie: 4

Greg: 1

Beth: 0

The winner is: Beth!! Enhorabuena amigagrin

Oh, and the absolute loser: Heiditaconfused

I said si y no ...all the timeraspberry

2

I have heard all about it , but sadly I missed this week for the first time ever , and for those who think that i had chickened out because of the test game, well would I do such a thing,,,,,,,, You bet i would but this time i am innocent !!! My skype thingy was down and it would not work until late in the day , but I am sorry I missed Greg giving everyone a good laugh . May I take this opportunity to say what a magnificent jog Jen is doing on the posts , she is just a treasure , I cannot believe she is only seventeen , I am sure one day we shall find that she is really Miss Marples in disguise ,or possibly Margaret Rutherford , but well done Planky plunky ,or plonky plenky ,or whateverrrrrrrrrrrr. Ray. LOL LOL LOL cool smile

posted by ray76
Plinkyplonky ;) lol Ray - --Jen--, JUL 12, 2010
Jen is 17!!!??? and Dillon claims (jejeje) to be 16!!!! OMG Rey, I feel like a relic around these guys. :( - Rikko, JUL 12, 2010
I have grandchildren older than they are for heavens sake - ray76, JUL 12, 2010
And don't forget that Heidita is only 19 :P. - --Jen--, JUL 12, 2010
Enough of that, Jen, or you won't get any inheritance from Ray and me. :) - Rikko, JUL 12, 2010
1

Yes, the Saturday beginner chats are a lot of fun!!!!

I need to remind those members who don't have a microphone to get one....you NEED a headset to properly participate in the chats.

There is no excuse for not having a mic because a headset only costs about $15 US dollars.

p.s. We don't use video for the chats.

Marianne, do you think we can have Heidita, Jen, and Dillon on video so Ray and I can confirm their ages? jejeje - Rikko, JUL 12, 2010
Hey Rikko I am up for that , good thinking 99!! - ray76, JUL 12, 2010
lol - 00494d19, JUL 13, 2010
1

Haha, this game was sooooooooooo hard, it was so difficult not to say "no", it was much easier to wriggle out of not saying "sí" but it was so much fun and everyone laughed a lot. There were lots of very interesting answers when people tried to get out of saying "sí" or "no". See you all next Saturday smile.

posted by --Jen--