HomeQ&Ahow can I convince a Mexican mother I truly love her daughter

how can I convince a Mexican mother I truly love her daughter

1

My girlfriend has a mom that doesn't like American men. How do I convince her mom that she is not a play thing?

posted by Mr-Barry

2

Find out if the mother has had a bad experience with American men, and also work on understanding how, and why the mother feels this way, and just concentrate on earning her trust and affection, put the prize in the background for you may be coming across too strong and American in the mothers eyes. Go forward slowly and just be a good and caring person , the mother will pick up on your sincerity, or lack of,you won the daughter it should not be too hard to win the mom, remember mom only has her daughters welfare at heart. Best of luck . grin grin grin cool smile

posted by ray76
2

by the way you treat her and her daughter. Nothing you can say will change her mind.

Postscript:

Just another thought Mr-Barry.

From your profile I understand where you're coming from, so you have a very strong motive for learning Spanish. I do think that if you can speak to your girlfriends mother in her native tongue and express what you are trying to say about her daughter, you can reach her heart in a powerful way. The effort of learning the language will go a long way.

edited by Jack-OBrien
posted by Jack-OBrien