HomeQ&Apalabra por mi oir - tinieblas

palabra por mi oir - tinieblas

1

Palabra por mi oír : I have no idea if I've said what I want to say - Word for my ear.

My question is, can any of you tell me if one of the flashcard lessons would have the word, " tinieblas " so that I can hear how it is said.

Example sentence:
Vio Dios que la luz era buena, y separó la luz de las tinieblas. -Génesis 1:4 (Reina-Valera 1995)

Any pertinent information in regards to this word (synonyms / optional choice of a word / or other facts) - will be appreciated.

posted by Nise
ear=oreja (outer ear that you put earrings in/on) oído=(inner ear that you hear with) - 0074b507, JUL 6, 2010
Thank you. So I could say, Palabra por mi oído? Is ' oír ' the word hear? Could I say, Palabra por oír? - Nise, JUL 6, 2010

1

tinieblas click on the speaker icon next to the word in the dictionary

Genesis 1:4 (New International Version)

4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.

Yes. Do you know where I can 'hear' the word darkness said in Spanish. Is there a flashcard Lesson plan that would have this word? - Nise, JUL 6, 2010
Oh! I just noticed the 'click on' portion. Thank you so much. You are a darling gfreed. - Nise, JUL 6, 2010
Thank you. So I could say, Palabra por mi oído? Is ' oír ' the word hear? Could I say, Palabra por oír? - - Nise, JUL 6, 2010
I just realized from this excursion to visit the hearing prompt that I can hear it on the dictionary portion. I hadn't used dictionary for the sound before, so I hadn't noticed it. - Nise, JUL 6, 2010