HomeQ&ASince this is such a good website for learing Spanish, what website is free that is also as good for learning French?

Since this is such a good website for learing Spanish, what website is free that is also as good for learning French?

0

I wanted to know because I love both languages and cultures. Since language is a big part of culture, it would be important to learn both languages.

posted by Aquacinnamon

0

Hi! I've just started a new project on facebook. We are learning and practicing Spanish, French and English. Clic here and go!

posted by AntMexico
0

Here are a few threads to look at... In them, there are other links, some to other threads, some to other websites... Search "french" or something like that for more....

link text link text

... Oh, and it was Morbo who posted his website for French link text

posted by MeEncantanCarasSonrisas
0
posted by 00813f2a
0

I do believe this question has already been asked. I believe Morbo posted his site for Spanish-English-French... (Was it Morbo?) Anyways, please make a search.

posted by MeEncantanCarasSonrisas
0

There are probably several out there but the only one I know is the one that was started by one of the newer regulars here: Morbo.

I think this is the place to start, you can read a few comments before moving on.

link text

edited by LateToDinner
posted by LateToDinner