HomeQ&A"Bajo un cielo mas Gris que un pedaso de metal..."

"Bajo un cielo mas Gris que un pedaso de metal..."

1

can you please help translate this for me?

Bajo un cielo mas Gris que un pedaso de metal tu silencio ma ace mal es un cuchiyo,no consigo salir del tunel solo tu,puedes darme la Luz tenesecito,el recuerdo de tu piei abre heridas que creei sicatrisadas ya,Dime adios puedo romper tu corazon en mil pedazos" Se que bienes detras de mis sombras estas,de naturaleza si...empre e Sido infiel,guro y te miento!! Es mejor que me digas adios! No boy acambiar por Ty!!

edited by --Mariana--
posted by bhb20102

3

Hola,

Under a sky grayer than a piece of metal, your silence hurts me, it is like a knife. I am not able to get out of the tunnel, only you can give me light. I need you, the memory of you skin open wound that I thought had already scarred. Tell me "goodbye, I can break your heart in a thousand pieces". I know you are coming, you are behind my shadows, of nature. I have always been unfaithful (guro, not a word) and I lie to you. It is better that you say goodbye to me! I will not change for Ty! (if it is really "ti" I will not change for you!)

Punctuation is not the best... This is my guess.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

posted by LuisaGomezBartle
Wow, what a great job! For the 'naturaleza' I thought maybe it goes with the following part 'I have naturally always been unf'. What do you think is that word 'tenescito'? I am stuck - margaretbl, JUL 4, 2010
It should be "te necesito" I need you. - LuisaGomezBartle, JUL 4, 2010
1

Very important question: did you copy this from something written or transcribe something you heard...or thought yourself to have heard.

For example, the first sentence does not seem to end.....I first see punctuation marks that end a sentence after the word "miento" (!!)

Also "mas" is not a Spanish word, although with the accent it is the word "más" meaning "more".

But if I assume that you simply had trouble with the transcription of what you hear (and no one knows better how hard that is than I, who try always to transcribe what I hear instead of reading), we can begin to guess.

I would try translate the very first line, then, this way:

Bajo un cielo mas Gris que un pedaso de metal tu silencio ma ace mal

"Beneath a sky greyer than metal, your silence hurts me (does me harm)"

and then maybe

es un cuchiyo,no consigo salir del tunel solo tu,puedes darme la Luz

"It is a knife. I cannot get out of the tunnel. Only you can give me light."

But I should stop there because as I said, I am more or less guessing.....Again, did you copy it or hear it? Is it a song?

posted by Janice
Mas, sin tilde es "pero" o "sino". - LuisaGomezBartle, JUL 4, 2010
yes i copied thanks for your help. Any idea on the rest of it? Thanks! - bhb20102, JUL 4, 2010
0

suena como palabras un canción triste

posted by bill24
0

Hi,

We would love to help you, but as this is a learning site, we prefer that you try it yourself first. Give it a try and we will fill in the blanks and correct your work. *Use the translation tool.

Good luck.

posted by LuisaGomezBartle
I tried but I really can't figure it out at all even using thetranslation tool - bhb20102, JUL 4, 2010