HomeQ&AIs there some way to ask questions to the web makers as well, or are all all questions addressed here. I'm not finding a place to ask otherwise.

Is there some way to ask questions to the web makers as well, or are all all questions addressed here. I'm not finding a place to ask otherwise.

1

I see that the category box actually has a 'Website questions and feedback category. So, I guess this is a fair question to ask here.

Is there a way to filter some questions to the web 'teachers' or the web makers?

posted by Nise

1

Hi,

You can send a private message...

posted by LuisaGomezBartle
Hi Luisa. Well I've just actually found my way to 'Feedback' at the bottom of the page. This leads to 'admin' staff and teachers. So that may very well be an answer to my own question. - Nise, JUL 3, 2010
Yes, that is the one to use if you wish to make comments about the site, your account, relay site problems, etc. PM an administrator if you have problems with the forums. - 0074b507, JUL 4, 2010
o.k. then. - Nise, JUL 28, 2010
1

Well - Why shouldn't I answer my own question if I've found the answer. Right? You may be curious about the same thing.

I've just actually found my way to 'Feedback' at the bottom of the page. This leads to 'admin' staff and teachers. So I'm supposing that's one way if not the only way that leads me to personnel on hand to answer questions. I think.

posted by Nise
You certainly may answer your own questions, you just can't vote for them. But now you have me curious ... can you also "accept" your own answer! - LateToDinner, JUL 7, 2010
20 or so days later.... let me see if I can! - Nise, JUL 28, 2010
Nope! It advises me that I cannot 'accept' my own answer. :D - Nise, JUL 28, 2010
0

Hello dear

My name is queen(single). I was impressed when i saw your profile today at and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through this my private e-mail box(queensamale46@yahoo.com) Thanks waiting to hear from you soon. queen I will send to you my pictures in my next mail through this my mail box

queensamale46@yahoo.com

posted by queen47788