HomeQ&AComplete list of all possible alt + keypad letters/symbols

Complete list of all possible alt + keypad letters/symbols

9

A while ago I made a complete list of all possible alt + keypad letters/symbols, and also Skype emoticons, and I have decided to post it again, especially since some of us are now using Skype.

It is in .pdf format, and has 16 pages. It is for Windows, Mac and Linux.

Below are the accents and other symbols for Spanish.

The .pdf list contains Spanish, all letter with accents, smiley’s, bullets, symbols, mathematical symbols, currencies, drawings, Greek letters, copyright, trademark, registered mark, arrows, editing, quotation marks, punctuation, computer programming, and some miscellaneous codes, and links for Skype emoticons.

Link for complete 16 page .pdf file: To get the complete .pdf file

Link to the original reference article: Original reference article

edited by Rolest
posted by Rolest
Good work. But remember: Of all the ways to type Spanish characters, this is the slowest and most difficult. I'd much rather memorize a verb chart. - Goyo, JUL 3, 2010
True, but a person still needs a mechanism to make them. Also the .pdf has all possible symbols for math, currencies, drawings, etc. - Rolest, JUL 3, 2010
good job, rolest, add a link to the reference article - 00494d19, JUL 3, 2010
Done! - Rolest, JUL 3, 2010

0

Good job Rolest - there must be more than one version of this - to do a lowercase "a" with tilde I utilise "alt 160"; for lowercase "e" with tilde I utilise "alt 130".

posted by nonombre
Yes there are more ways. For lower case Spanish: ALT + 160 á 130 é 161 í 162 ó 163 ú 164 ñ - Rolest, JUL 3, 2010