HomeQ&Acan you suggest websites where kids converse in simple sentenced

can you suggest websites where kids converse in simple sentenced

1

Can you suggest websites where one can hear kids talking

posted by vkkmkk

3

I don't know of any and I'm afraid that being a parent myself I certainly wouldn't allow my children to use such a site considering the danger of paedophiles frequenting such sites.

On Line Chat Rooms - paedophiles pose as children

According to the latest figures, one in five young people enter any number of the internet's 100,000 chat rooms with one in 10 going on to meet their cyber pals face-to-face.

But not being able to see who you talk to in cyber space has allowed paedophiles to pose as young boys and girls and enter teenage conversations.

posted by Kiwi-Girl
1

I'm sure he didn't mean for his own kids Maria. It helps to hear kids talking so you can grasp how they pronounce words, as they are learning and it helps you to learn as well. I can't think of any sites outside of youtube.com for this, but I can recommend "Todos listos canten" which is a great set of Spanish children's songs which are sung by the teacher and the kids together. It's great.

posted by jeezzle
Can you hear samples on line or only by purchasing? - LateToDinner, JUL 2, 2010