HomeQ&AFlashcard with pictures? Free link to create sets with pictures!

Flashcard with pictures? Free link to create sets with pictures!

6

The flashcards here on SD personally are more enjoyable to use for me, but there are some words that make me think "damn it, I just close my eyes and I forget it again and again". angry excaim

Especially I came up with this when reading one book with some words from childhood games (la flecha, el jinete, el trembar, el disparo, la corneta etc. - these are really hard to remember as I can't find any allusion or similar sounding to other languages I know).

So I found one website where you can add (even choose, there is some database from flickr) pictures to your flashcards. This is a link to others who also have to cope with memory, I mean, who also have pictorial memory like me. wink

Here you can try mine - link text

edited by 00494d19
posted by swing
if any of admins saw, shall I convert it into reference category? - swing, JUN 26, 2010
Great Idea, thanks - FELIZ77, JUN 26, 2010
Thank you, swing! - Pajaro44, JUN 26, 2010
great swing, I changed the title to call more attention to the `post, I only knew them paying - 00494d19, JUN 26, 2010

0

I just found these ones already created, you can create them or find them, have a look, this set is great, practising past simple:

Getting ready

0

Excellent and great link swing, I am very grateful! I can use this with my very small children, they cannot even read very well!

Not even I have access to the pictures for creating flashcards here, paciencia..rolleyes

great! I'm glad you found it useful ;) - swing, JUN 26, 2010
0

Issa, I remember thread about this. The problem was ownership of the pictures, SD had a limited credit for them if I remember well. Of course, there is another way - everybody could send their own pics, but I imagine it'd be lots of work to check all the images...

posted by swing
0

It'd be nice if we could make flashcards with images and send them to our admins just to get the picture content checked. On the other hand I know how difficult it would be to keep track of such sets and to make sure that nobody changed their images and put something inappropriate.

posted by Issabela