What does this Spanish phrase mean? "y se me olvidaba......que me regalonee harto."

2

The Spanish phrase above is from a friend in Chile who is describing the traits, qualities, likes or dislikes in a personal relationship. Thanks.

posted by nycblonde1
"I ate regalonee" is not the correct translation. Regalonee is the subjunctive conjugation of the verb "regalonear" which means "to spoil." I am thinking that it means "I am sick of being spoiled."

1

You don't provide a whole lot of context to work with, and you are providing an expression in the peculiar slang of Chile, but given what you have said, it probably means:

"...oh, and I forget... that he/she should spoil me a lot" . This translation will work if the person is talking about what he or she expects from a relationship. Eg: "that he/she is funny, faithful, intelligent, a good cook, and spoils me a lot".

posted by Gekkosan
0

and i almost forgot..... I ate regalonee

posted by kweezy93
This is not correct, Kweezy.
that's what it said when i translated it
Huh? What said?