HomeQ&AWhat are the "conjugations" of spanish. what is that?

What are the "conjugations" of spanish. what is that?

2

can anyone help me with this?

posted by hn4444

1

yo-o nosotros-amos tú-as vosotros-aís usted-e ustedes-en

yo-I nosotros-we tú-you vosotros-you all usted-he, she, they ustedes-they(plural

conjucations are used instead of saying SHE EATS pizza you can say in spanish COME pizza or USTED COME pizza they both mean SHE EATS pizza ether usted come or come works it doesn't mater.

"yo"(I) hoped this helped

posted by Hnags
2

Conjugating is taking the infinitive of a verb and matching it with the subject with respect to who is being referenced.

Cantar = To sing (Cantar is the infinitive in that it still has the "-ar" ending attached)

I sing = Canto

You(informal) sing = Cantas

He/She/It/You(formal) sings = Canta

We sing = Cantamos

You(informal-plural, Spain ONLY) = Cantáis

They/You(formal-plural) sing = Cantan

edited by danrivera
posted by danrivera
1

Welcome to the forum hn4444. Conjugation is the modification of a verb from its basic form and what I think to be the hardest part of learning Spanish but that's just my evaluation. At least here you can find the help you will need.

posted by Yeser007