What is sauvemente? I love that song! I would love it translated. Any suggestions?
You have spelled the word incorrectly. The correct word is suavemente. Our dictionary gives this defeintion:
1. Gently, sweetly, softly, mildly, kindly.
It is from the root word Suave which has these meanings:
1. soft (al tacto)
2. smooth (liso, no brusco)
este coche tiene la dirección muy suave -> this car has very smooth steering
3. delicate (sabor, olor, color) este curry está bastante suave -> this curry is quite mild 4. gentle (apacible) (persona, carácter); mild (clima)
4. gentle (fácil, lento) (cuesta, tarea, ritmo)
5. pleasant (informal) (agradable) (Mexican Spanish)
7. all right, fine (informal) (de acuerdo) (Mexican Spanish)
Hi headym, welcome to SpanishDict
It means "gently" (kiss me gently, if we're thinking of the same song)