These are the last ones i need. Whether it says "i did do it", or "I am doing it", it doesnt matter, as long as its not "I will do it"
1. Mi padre niviga la informática. (My dad surfs the internet, or something with the same meaning)
2. Mi madre duchamos. (My mom takes a shower. [It has to say my mom showers herself, i dont know if its right])
3. Nos comemos la cena, pero no como almuerzo. (We eat dinner, but not lunch)
4. Mi padre y yo juegemos parada. (I had a lot of trouble with this one, its supposed to say "My dad and i play catch", but i really dont think this is right)
5. Yo hervo el té para mi padres. (Its supposed to mean "I make tea for my parents", but im not sure how to say "make" in this sense, so i tried "I boil tea for...", but im not sure this is right either.)
6. The last thing i need to know is to know how to say "I go to bed at nine." It should be reflexive, if it can. I cant find my notes to figure this out.