Home
Q&A
Nicole getting hammered by snowstorm!

Nicole getting hammered by snowstorm!

11

Our dear friend Nicole Bailey is in the part of the US getting so much snow right now. Her city of Philadelphia has 27 inches / 68 cm of snow so far and it's still coming down.

Many there are without electrical power. And I see she hasn't posted since yesterday.

Please keep Nicole in your thoughts and prayers!

posted by Goyo
Yes, let's hope she stocked up on necessities because that is record snowfall for them and my heart goes out to her. - Yeser007, FEB 6, 2010
This is so nice of you Goyo!! - Benz, FEB 6, 2010

0

Esperemos que Nicole esté bien!!

Acá por el sur hace muchísimo calor. Y luego de días agobiante se vienen terribles tormentas que tiran abajor árboles y hacen muchos destrozos. El nivel del río Paraná ha subido tanto que miles de familias se han autoevacuado... pobre planeta Tierra...

posted by Benz
Wow, Benz. Just wow. - Lrtward, FEB 13, 2010
0

It has been a while since I saw that much snow at once.Where will they put all of that?I just hope she and everyone is warm.Some people think I flaked out, but I built a very tiny casita with something called a rocket stove for heat.It is a superefficient wood stove/mass heater.Many nights I am opening the windows even when it is in the teens outside.We are expecting more snow tonight so I just did a run for some canned goods. There is no electricity in there and the entire room can be lit with a battery powered LED reading light.

It is nice to know the worst that could happen would be boredom if the power went out.

posted by nizhoni1
0

It's "snow" wonder we haven't seen her today! (Just a little mid-west humor wink )

I hope you are safe and sound, Nichole.

posted by aloshek
What would happen if you were snowed in with the 3 Stooges? Just a thought. - nizhoni1, FEB 6, 2010
0

yeah we got hit fairly hard here in NW PA.. not too bad we got about a foot of snow i do believe but Im not a good meause when it comes to snow. Nicole stay safe and warm!!!

posted by mel25tlw