HomeQ&AWhat is the best translation for the legal plea of "no contest"?

What is the best translation for the legal plea of "no contest"?

0

I'm working with someone in a legal context. I know the general vocabulary for pleas, misdemeanors, felonies, etc., but what is the best translation for the plea of No Contest?

updated NOV 28, 2009
posted by DrTonius

1

Hi DrTonius, welcome to SpanishDict. smile Please fill-in your profile information. “Click” on your name in the upper right corner of this page. On the left side of your page, “click” on “Edit My Profile”. Complete the fields. Don’t forget to complete “About Me”. This information helps us to personalize our answers to you.

And here's the answer to your question:

No contest (Latin: nolo contendere) - no quiero contender

updated NOV 28, 2009
posted by Issabela
0

Take it easy smile we'll wait.

updated NOV 28, 2009
posted by Issabela
0

I tried to go there to edit my profile but there is no "edit" link. It may be that I have to verify first? I may have to wait until another day because I'm sure that my work email filter will catch it, but it can take 24 hours or more for it to show up. grrr I'll get to it as soon as possible.

updated NOV 28, 2009
posted by DrTonius