For the admin: 'Remember me' not working

2

Could you please check? I'm having to login again and again. It was working for me before the migration of the site. Thanks.

updated AGO 13, 2009
posted by Pablo_
We are looking into this bug, but having a tough time pinpointing the cause. Do you know if there is anything that you do or go to right before you get logged out?

1

Pablo, this is happening to a lot of us. It's a bug in the system that keeps logging us off, and the administration is working on it.

p.s. I use Firefox as an Internet Browser.

updated AGO 13, 2009
On a computer with Internet Explorer I got logged out everytime I used my "back" button on the browser. Now I'm on Firefox and I stay logged in until I close the window; however, I used to stay logged in even if I closed a window, so this is a new proble
Okay, I just closed my browser window (I'm using Firefox) and then reopened it a few minutes later and I'm still logged in!
I'm going to test. I let you know.