"zapatear" can be a verb. You can see the conjugations below.
1. to stamp one's feet
article & verb transitive
1. To kick or strike with the shoe (patear).
2. To lead by the nose.
3. To beat time with the sole of the shoe.
4. To hit frequently with the button of the foil.
5. To strike the ground with the feet: used of rabbits when chased.
6. To oppose with spirit; not to give up a contested point; to resist in debating.
Verb Conjugations for "zapatear" (go to zapata)
What could we do to improve?