1. (colloquial) (figurative) (pejorative) (used to express anger or disgust)phrase
a. apestas (informal) (pejorative) (singular)
The reason I always beat you at soccer is because you suck.La razón por la que siempre te gano en fútbol es porque apestas.
b. eres pésimo (informal) (pejorative) (singular)
No, I don't want to be your friend. You suck.No, no quiero ser tu amigo. Eres pésimo.
c. me das asco (informal) (pejorative) (singular)
You suck, but I don't need to tell you that. You already know it.Me das asco, pero no necesito decírtelo. Ya lo sabes.
2. (to draw up with the mouth)
a. chupas (informal) (singular)
When you suck on this spoon, it changes colors.Cuando chupas esta cuchara, cambia de color.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?