you are rudephrase
1. (used to address one person)
a. eres maleducado (informal) (singular)
Everyone thinks you are rude to your parents.Todos creen que eres maleducado con tus padres.
b. es maleducado (formal) (singular)
There have been complaints from members of your team that you are rude to them.Miembros de su equipo se quejaron que es maleducado con ellos.
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. son maleducados (plural)
The reason your class is being punished is because you are rude to your teacher.La razón por la cual su clase queda castigada es porque son maleducados con la profesora.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?