you are not alonephrase
1. (you're not the only person present)
You are not alone. There's somebody else in the house.No estás solo. Hay alguien más en la casa.
2. (you have support)
You are not alone, Thomas. Your family and friends will always help you.No estás solo, Thomas. Tu familia y tus amigos siempre te ayudarán.
3. (you're not the only one)
I believe we need more security. - You are not alone. My friends and I think the same.Creo que necesitamos más seguridad. - No eres el único. Mis amigos y yo pensamos lo mismo.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?