1. (land covered in trees)adjective
2. (that lives in the woods)
a. del bosque
On our hike, we came across foxes, coyotes, and other woodland creatures.Durante nuestra excursión, encontramos zorros, coyotes y otros animales del bosque.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?