who you arephrase
1. (used to address one person)
a. quién eres (informal) (singular)
Do you know who I am? - Of course I know who you are.¿Sabes quién soy? - Por supuesto que sé quién eres.
b. quién es (formal) (singular)
I'm your new lawyer. - I don't even know who you are. Who sent you?Soy su nuevo abogado. - Ni siquiera sé quién es. ¿Quien lo envió?
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. quiénes son (plural)
We're here to see the director. - The director would like to know who you are.Estamos aquí para ver al director. - El director quiere saber quiénes son.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?