Where are you from?phrase
1. (used to address one person)
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. ¿De dónde son? (plural)
So, you're on a family vacation. Where are you from?Así que están de vacaciones con la familia. ¿De dónde son?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?