what you dophrase
1. (used to address one person)
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. lo que hacen (plural)
What you do in your house is your own business.Lo que hacen en su casa es cosa suya.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?