what do you sayphrase
1. (colloquial) (asking for an opinion)
2. (asking what words someone would choose)
a. qué dices (informal) (singular)
What do you say when someone insults you?¿Qué dices cuando alguien te insulta?
b. qué dice (formal) (singular)
What do you say to the people who have challenged your research?¿Qué dice a la gente que ha puesto en duda sus investigaciones?
c. qué se dice (impersonal)
What do you say when you want to show gratitude? - "Thank you."¿Qué se dice cuando quieres demostrar gratitud? - "Gracias".
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?