what did you do last summerphrase
1. (used to address one person)
It's been so long! What did you do last summer?¡Tanto tiempo sin vernos! ¿Qué hiciste el verano pasado?
2. (used to address multiple people)
Welcome to class, everyone. Tell me, what did you do last summer?Bienvenidos a clase. Díganme, ¿qué hicieron el verano pasado?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?