voy a tomarphrase
1. (I'm going to have as a drink; first person singular)
Voy a tomar agua porque hace mucho calor y estoy deshidratada.I'm going to drink water because it's very hot, and I'm dehydrated.
2. (I'm going to ride; first person singular)
No voy a ir en auto hoy al trabajo; voy a tomar el subte.Today I'm not driving to work; I'm going to take the subway.
3. (I'm going to consume; first person singular)
Voy a tomar helado de postre.I'm going to have ice-cream for dessert.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?