voy a pedirphrase
1. (I'm going to request; first person singular)
2. (I'm going to claim; first person singular)
Voy a pedir que nos den una semana libre.I'm going to demand that they give us a week off.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?