voy a llevarphrase
1. (I'm going to transport; first person singular)
2. (I'm going to use; first person singular)
Voy a llevar mi vestido verde nuevo en la fiesta de Elisa.I'm going to wear my new green dress to Elisa's party.
3. (I'm going to guide; first person singular)
Si me permiten, voy a llevarlos a su mesa.If I may, I'm going to take you to your table.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?