voy a comerphrase
1. (I'm going to have food)
2. (I'm going to eat lunch) (Mexico) (Spain)
Voy a comer. ¿Te vienes?I'm going to have lunch. Are you coming?
3. (I'm going to eat dinner) (Latin America)
Voy a comer con mis suegros en Nochebuena.I'm going to have dinner with my in-laws on Christmas Eve.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?