violada [ve-o-lah’-do, dah]
article & past participle
1. Past participle of VIOLAR.
2. Having the color of violets; made or confectioned with violets.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?