1. (expressing a hurried state)
a. hurry up
¡Venga que el tren sale en cinco minutos!Hurry up, the train leaves in five minutes!
2. (expressing encouragement)
a. come on
¡Venga! ¡Solo falta un gol! Come on! We only need one goal!
3. (expressing disbelief) (Spain)
a. yeah, right
Venga y yo soy el rey de Inglaterra.Yeah, right, and I'm the King of England.
1. (colloquial) (Spain)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?