vas a estudiarphrase
1. (informal) (you're going to gain knowledge; second person singular)
Prométeme que vas a estudiar mucho para los exámenes del mes que viene.Promise me you're going to study hard for your tests next month.
2. (informal) (you're going to consider in detail; second person singular)
Por lo menos dime que vas a estudiar mi propuesta.At least tell me you're going to study my proposal.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?