van a comerphrase
1. (in statements; second person plural)
Si van a comer ahora, los veo después.If you're going to eat now, I'll see you later.
2. (in statements; third person plural)
Los chicos están contentos porque van a comer a su restaurante favorito.The kids are happy because they're going to eat at their favorite restaurant.
3. (in questions; second person plural)
¿Van a comer ahora o más tarde? - Ahora. Tenemos hambre.Are you going to eat now or later? - Now. We're hungry.
4. (in questions; third person plural)
¿Van a comer comida india? Me gustaría ir con ellos entonces.Are they going to eat Indian food? Then I'd like to join them.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?