1. (informal) (possessive)pronoun
2. (informal) (possessive)feminine noun
Me robaron la bicicleta. ¿Puedo utilizar la tuya esta semana?My bicycle was stolen. Can I use yours this week?
a. white cedar
Yo elegiría una madera sólida para la cerca, por ejempo, tuya o pino.For the fence, I would choose solid wood like white cedar or pine.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?