1. (slang) (bottom)
2. (horse's canine tooth)interjection
3. (archaic) (used to express contempt)
I'm old enough to go off to war to fight! - Tush! You'll stay here with your mother.¡Ya soy bastante grande como para ir a pelear a la guerra! - ¡Bah! Tú te quedas aquí con tu madre.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?