1. Trunk-hose, wide slashed breeches, in Greek fashion, which reached to the middle of the thigh. (f)
2. Bathing trunks (bañador). (Caribbean) (f)
3. Panties, knickers (de mujer). (Andes & Mexico) (f)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?