2. (colloquial) (repulsive person)
In college she was so nice, but over the last few years she has turned into a stingy, fat toad.En la universidad era tan agradable, pero en los últimos años se ha convertido en una despreciable tacaña y gorda.
a. el sapo (M)
2. (fam pej)
a. el gusano (M) (person)
3. (culinary) (United Kingdom)
toad in the holemasa al horno compuesta de salchichas rebozadas en harina, huevo y leche
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?