1. (to give in; often used with "to")
Antonio stood his ground and refused to succumb to the temptation to smoke again.Antonio se mantuvo firme y se negó a sucumbir a la tentación de volver a fumar.
2. (to die; usually used with "to")
Verb Conjugations for sucumbir
Present Participle: sucumbiendo
Past Participle: sucumbido
View complete conjugation for sucumbir
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?