1. (to make the sound of a cat)noun
The cat was mewing plaintively at the window.El gato maullaba lastimeramente en la ventana.
2. (sound cats make)
1. (general)intransitive verb
a. el maullido (M)
Verb Conjugations for maullar
Present Participle: maullando
Past Participle: maullado
View complete conjugation for maullar
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?