go straightintransitive verb phrase
1. (to continue in a straight line)
Go straight when you get to the stoplight.Sigue derecho cuando llegas al semáforo.
2. (to go directly)
I told him to go straight to school.Le dije que vaya directamente al colegio.
3. (to stop being a criminal)
Since he came out of prison, his wife has convinced him to go straight.Desde que salió de la cárcel, su esposa lo ha convencido para que vaya por el camino recto
He found it impossible to go straight and was soon back in prison.Le resultó imposible enmendarse y pronto volvió a la cárcel.
Give him an opportunity to go straight before you start criticizing.Dale una oportunidad de llevar una vida honrada antes de empezar a criticarlo.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?