go back homeintransitive verb phrase
1. (to come back home)phrase
2. (imperative; used to address one person)
a. regresa a casa (informal) (singular)
You're drunk. Go back home before you do something bad.Estás borracho. Regresa a casa antes de que hagas algo malo.
b. vuelve a casa (informal) (singular)
Go back home. It's late and your mother must be worried.Vuelve a casa. Es tarde y tu madre debe de estar preocupada.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?